Export Nation – A Global Business Podcast, Presented by the U.S. Commercial Service (CS) – click here for more..
- Source Global's Commitment to Providing Safe, Clean Drinking Water
- The Value of Education Exports: Feat. California State University, Bakersfield's Export Journey
- Medi-Dyne's Top Down Support Vital to Export Success
- Beyond Sales – Exporting, Sanford Health’s Meaningful Investment
- Take A Leap Of Faith
- Patience and Adaptability, Keys to P2S' Export Success
- Thales Defense & Security's Export Journey With The U.S. Commercial Service
- ExporTech Program Fine Tunes Sea Foam's Export Plan
- North Carolina DEC's Plan To Bolster Local CS Export Promotion Efforts
- ExporTech Program Strengthens Murray Corporation's Export Strategy
- Manufacturing Month: Inside America’s New Manufacturing Boom
- Black Business Month: Celebrating Black Excellence in Business Globally
- Small, but Mighty: How the U.S. Government Helps Small Businesses Succeed Internationally
- Advancing the Clean Economy: ITA’s Inaugural Hydrogen Industry Roundtable
- Renewing Trade and Economic Engagement through IPEF
- Five Critical Questions About What’s in the 2023 National Export Strategy
- Through Trade, U.S. Companies Can Help Export Climate Solutions Globally
- The Road to Trade Winds ASEAN: Indonesia
- The Road to Trade Winds ASEAN: Philippines
- The Road to Trade Winds ASEAN: Malaysia
Tariff Retaliatory Actions - (link to International Trade Administration website) - Current Foreign Retaliatory Actions - Foreign Tariff Responses to U.S. Section 232 Steel and Aluminum Tariffs; China’s Responses to U.S. Section 301 Tariffs.
U.S. Commercial Service
U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security, U.S. Department of Commerce.
The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the US Department of the Treasury administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions..
Export-Import Bank of the United States
U.S. Small Business Administration
International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations (FIATA) Trade association representing freight forwarding and logistics firms. Includes membership list and websites of affiliated national associations..
U.S. Dept. of State/Director of Defense Trade Controls
U.S. Customs and Border Protection secures the homeland by preventing the illegal entry of people and goods while facilitating legitimate travel and trade..
U.S. Census Bureau - FOREIGN TRADE is the official source for U.S. export and import statistics and responsible for issuing regulations governing the reporting of all export shipments from the United States..
Food and Drug Administration - Exports Under the FDA Export Reform and Enhancement Act of 1996..
U.S. Department of Agriculture - APHIS (Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service) - provides extensive information on animal and plant health/disease topics, USDA regulations, ...